Godrej Cash Boxes are designed for protection of a limited amount of cash which needs to be kept handy for everyday use. They are ideal for use in small shops and offices, restaurants, petrol pumps, departmental stores, cinema houses, cash collection centres, etc. At homes they can also be used for safe keeping of jewellery meant for daily use.
Some Unique Features of Godrej Cash Boxes are:
- Body built out of single plate using multibend construction and electrically welded for greater strength and rigidity
- Bottom plate welded to the body from the inside making its dislodgement impossible.
- Rigid steel lid, double bent along its locking edge and mounted on solid concealed pivots, making it virtually tamper-proof.
- Detachable anchor plate provided at the bottom allows easy fixing and unfixing of the cash box at the place of use i.e. table, counter, shelf of a cupboard, etc. A single turn of the key is sufficient to lock or unlock the lid and anchor plate simultaneously.
- Sturdy locking mechanism actuated by 6-lever Godrej' unpickable lock with stainless steel keys in duplicate.
- Oven-backed enamel paint for attractive and lasting finish.
- Snug-fitting, removable, 3-compartment tough plastic coin tray provided as standard accessory.
- If required, Godrej dual control Gordian Lock and/or coin slot can be provided at extra cost.